Yesterday we held the second installment of our Liquid Biopsy in Precision Medicine webinar.
- The state of the art for the liquid biopsy landscape
- The methodology for identifying biomarkers in liquid biopsy panels
- The top liquid biopsy biomarker panels
- The companies creating liquid biopsy biomarker panels
- The trends in liquid biopsy biomarker innovation
We were also lucky enough to have guest speaker Dr. Wendy Rubinstein, MD, PhD, Director of the NIH's Genetic Testing Registry. She discussed her work with the NIH and the importance of public disclosure of testing details, especially in light of a new test category like liquid biopsy.
Watch the recording of the webinar or download the slides here: