Want to join the team? Current Openings
Sales Development Representative (SDR)
Amplion’s sales team is growing! We are looking for passionate, hard-working, goal-oriented, and overall kick-ass SDRs to help drive Amplion’s flagship product BiomarkerBase to the next stage in growth. If you are at the top of your game, excited for a challenge, and can sell innovative solutions, then we want to hear from you.
- Generate sales opportunities through outbound calls and emails
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Achieve monthly and quarterly quotas of qualified meetings
- Conduct 40 to 45 outbound calls per day in order to prospect, educate, and develop Target Accounts
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2+ years of experience in a telesales position or relevant experience
- CRM software experience
- High activity sales, including high call volume, pipeline growth, and opportunity generation
- Demonstrated ability to conduct cold calls and find the right contacts
- Ability to employ creative tactics to reach executive management
- Strong communication skills (both oral and written)
Please send resumes to Rich Fox email@example.com
Full Stack Engineer
You are a seasoned Ruby on Rails developer who has worked in several different environments and come to appreciate clean, well-tested code. You have advanced knowledge of the Ruby programming language and the Ruby on Rails framework. You’re comfortable getting your hands dirty with the full application and server stack.
You transcend the left-brained developer stereotype, have an eye for design, and incorporate UX understandings into the things you build. You can articulate your thoughts and feelings with the written word.