Amplion's 2016 Conference Schedule
Where will Amplion executives be in 2016?
We are excited to be attending a full conference schedule in 2016 focused on conferences designed for the diagnostic , biomarker, biotech personalized medicine, biopharma and healthcare audiences. We are interested in sharing our core expertise in biomarker data applied to topics including: personalized medicine, biomarker intelligence, companion diagnostics and competitive intelligence. Below you will find our current schedule. We will be adding more conferences to this schedule so check back as the year progresses.
If there is a conference missing that you'd like us to attend please let us know at email@example.com.
- January 11th - 14th: JP Morgan Healthcare Conference - San Francisco
- January 24th - 27th: Personalized Medicine World Conference - Silicon Valley
- February 16th-19th: AKI & CRRT 2016 - San Diego
- February 18th - 19th: The Biomarker Conference - San Diego
- March 6th - 11th: CHI Molecular Med Tricon - San Francisco
- March 12th - 18th: USCAP - Seattle
- April 5th - 7th: Bio-IT World - Boston
- April 16th - 20th: AACR - New Orleans
- May 16th - 19th: Biomarkers & Diagnostics World Congress
- June 3rd - 7th: ASCO Annual Meeting - Chicago
- June 6th - 9th:Bio International Convention - San Francisco
- June 14th - 17th: World Preclinical Congress - Boston
- June 22nd - 24th: The Liquid Biopsy Summit- San Francisco
- July 31st - August 4th: AACR Annual Meeting - Philidelphia
- August 10th - 12th: Precision Medicine Leaders Summit - San Diego
- August 23rd - 26th: Next Generation Dx Summit - Washington, D.C.
- August 29th - September 2nd: Immuno-Oncology Summit- Boston
- September 13th - 14th: Pharma CI Conference and Exhibition - Parsippany